Friday, February 1, 2013

I Had A Chat With Some Cats

I had a chat with some cats 
A feline showed me her black silky tail 
It was wickedly severed 
Almost cut off from her sexy rear 
I was told, the pain is unbearable 
It affects her appetite 
She asked me why 
Human are such cruel animals 
To carry out such mean act on her 
For she is expecting, 
So petite as to compare to human beings 
It wrung my heart to hear her plea. 

A male cat with bob tail 
Neatly dressed in thick white-brownish fur 
He said, children are real monsters 
Too often they frighten him with sudden shriek 
When he takes a nap or nibbles at his food 
Survival is tough in a cat's world, he lamented 
The other night at a food stall 
He sat up straight asking for food 
Instead he was kicked by a gigantic human foot 
His abdomen is still bruised 
Why he repeated twice 
All he wanted was some left-over 
Which would go to waste anyway 
I looked at him and was ashamed of my kind. 

Came a kitten, goodness, skinny and frail 
It was so disheartening to hear his tale 
He was an abandoned kitten 
Taken away from his mother 
By an ignorant and irresponsible man 
He wasn't sure if he would make it 
Now he has to fend for himself on the street 
In this world taken by cruel human beings 
I have to agree and felt so sorry for him. 

I wished I could do more than just chat 
The cats wished my fellow men realized 
That this earth is not solely their property 
Cats too have equal rights to it 
They must be humane 
And stop behaving like animals.  



11 March 2008, Tuesday
12:29am

No comments:

Post a Comment